Monday, January 3, 2011

Snack review: Toppo Chocolate

When I was at the Spirit of Autumn festival in November I was looking to buy some Pocky but found this snack instead. Toppo is also known as reversed Pocky. This means that the bread stick is hollowed and the filling is on the inside. In this case it was chocolate filling. Toppo is produced by Lotte.

Lotte - Toppo - chocolate
Picture by reggaedori

I paid 6 euro for 3 packages of Toppo. When you open the box, it contains 2 packages of Toppo with 12 sticks in each package. They smell sweet and tempting. The bread stick tastes a little salty compared to the sweet chocolate inside. Beware: they are highly addictive. It is easy to eat a whole package at once and wonder where it all went. It was not a bad alternative in my search of Pocky.

1 comment:

  1. I was also wondering where it all went! :o

    ReplyDelete