Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Snack Review: Milk Chocolate Salty Pocky

A good while ago I posted weekly snack reviews but when I got more busy, I stopped doing them for a while. However, now that Abunai! is over and I have bought some new things there too at the Tofu Cute stand, it is time to bring this back to the blog. I will start with one I still had in my archives and the first one of those is the Milk Chocolate Salty Pocky.


This more luxery kind of Pocky is a seemingly odd combination of sweet and salty. But it is a combination that works really well. The milk chocolate is very creamy and rich and is coated with some salt. The snacks are still more sweet than salt but the salt gives them quite a nice kick. In the box there are two packages with about 15 sticks each. They are a bit on the expensive side, with 2,99 pounds a box. But these are normal prices for luxery Pocky. Even though they did make me thirsty, I did enjoy these very much and I wouldn't mind buying them again. You can buy these snacks at Tofu Cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment