We will be doing this during the months October and November. This will give everyone plenty of time to sort out which cookbooks you want to start cooking from and actually do it! Also with the holidays approaching, it could be a nice chance to try things out.
- You can use any cookbook you like, one or multiple, it doesn't matter BUT
- It have to be cookbooks that you barely used, so no cooking from your favorites
- Make a post you are participating in the challenge and link that below
- Please make a short post about your accomplishments, it doesn't have to be full recipes (you can if you want), but a wrap up with which recipes you tried is also fine. (there will be a link up for that later)
- Sign ups stay open during the whole of October and November so jump in any time you want.
Bashful Baker - 1-2 recipes
Creative Croissant - 3-5 recipes
On a Cinnamon Roll - 5 - 10 recipes
Swedish Chef - 10+ recipes
This is the first time I am hosting a challenge like this! I would really be grateful if you can help spread the word in any way :)
Edit: To link up progress and wrap up posts, please go here.