Wednesday, October 24, 2012

#128 - Tarly bento

One of the things that my boyfriend Zeronic really likes to cook with is tarly. It a a kind of grain that can be used as a base for a lot of dishes. That is why I used some leftover tarly in his bento the next day.


His main dish is tarly with different veggies likes bell pepper, zucchini, eggplant and corn. There are also some vegetarian bacon pieces in there. My boyfriend isn't a vegetarian like myself so I gave him some rolled up ham filled with cream cheese in his bento together with so cucumber slices.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Nice to see your blog, nice to meet you. Your Bento is Cool!

    I'm a beginner in making bento, please come to my blog and give me a comment. thanks before

    http://helloobento.blogspot.com/2012/10/welcome-to-hello-obento.html

    Regards,

    Elvira

    ReplyDelete