Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Snack Review: Saku Saku Panda Chocolate Biscuits

I have been wanting to get my hands on these for ages, but this is a very wanted snack and it is sold out on regular base at Tofu Cute. But finally I was able to taste them myself.



These biscuits are made by Kabaya and they are a lot bigger than the usual biscuit snacks. It is a choc & bisc combination with a thick crunchy cookie at the base and both milk and white chocolate on top. The panda faces are very cute and they show different funny emotions. They smell great and they made me hungry from the moment I opened the package. Luckily they taste very good too because of the good quality of the chocolate. I also love that there are thick layers of each. The only downside? There are only 10 biscuits in the package ;) I would surely buy these again!
You can get your own for 1,99 pounds at Tofu Cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment