Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Snack Review: Tsubu Tsubu Banana Pocky

From all the Japanese snacks, Pocky has to be the most famous. It is one of my favorites too and now I can get my hands on exotic flavours more easily, I can't resist on trying them. Today I cover the Tsubu Tsubu Banana Pocky.


Tsubu Tsubu means food with bits in them. These Pocky sticks contain banana bits in the thick banana coating that covers the biscuit stick. This gives them a more juicy flavour than normal Pocky does. When the package is opened, a strong banana smell arises. Unfortunately the banana taste on this one is very checmical and they have quite an after taste. This isn't one of my favourite types of Pocky and I do love the plain choco-banana ones better. Maybe that is because the chocolate biscuit stick offers more balance together with the strong banana flavour. One package contains about 17 sticks and can be bought for 1,99 pounds at Tofu Cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment