Wednesday, November 14, 2012

#130 - Vegan Paella Bento

I made this vegan paella for a Spanish cookalong and my boyfriend Zeronic liked it so much that he wanted it in his bento for work that day.


In this bento there is vegan paella as a main dish with lots of different veggies like bell pepper, green beans, peas and spring onions. As a side there are two cranberry muffins from the freezer stash (non vegan!) and cucumber slices. This bento looks a lot like last weeks, but that is because I made them in about the same time period and then the same main or side dishes may occur. This was the last in the backlog I still had from the summer period. So from now on there will be more seasonal bento again, if I make them.


1 comment:

  1. oooh YUM! I want to try that Vegan Paella. And those muffins look delicious!

    ReplyDelete