Monday, January 7, 2013

Meatless Monday: Caprese Risotto

It has been a while since I last posted. And while I can't make any promises that I will post within my regular posting schedule again any time soon, I wanted to share this recipe with you that I made last week and loved.


I am a sucker for risotto and I think they are one of the ultimate comfort foods. So I try a lot of different risottos and so far there hasn't been one risotto I tried and did not like. This is a risotto with mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil and it tasted great! Normally I always share a recipe directly on the blog but today it is going to be a bit different because the recipe is already on an English language blog, I am just going to direct you there. You can find the recipe for this Caprese Risotto on Amuse your Bouche.


No comments:

Post a Comment