Thursday, January 17, 2013

Vitatas #29

So another week, another menu. I do not have much time to spend in the kitchen next week. It will be a hectic week. So I have planned to cook a lot for multiple days. This does not make a super exciting menu, but it works. The Thursday and Friday are always pulled together now, so Nick doesn't have to do groceries two times a day so they will be double on the menu ;)


In the bag there is Chinese cabbage, broccoli, parsnip, zucchini, turnip tops and lettuce. From last week I also have 2 leeks.

The menu for week 3-4 will be:
Thursday and Friday: Cauliflower curry
Saturday: Turnip top mashpot
Sunday: I am at friends and Nick will order take out
Monday and Tuesday: Easy pasta with zucchini
Wednesday: "Chicken" teriyaki and stir fry noodles (with Chinese cabbage)
Thursday and Friday: Quiche with leeks and other leftover veggies.

No weekend baking, no extra stuff. All though I long for salad lunches like pasta salad or couscous salad, I hardly have the energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment