Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Delicious Dessert: Cherry Mess

I am still trying to use leftovers from Sinterklaas and x-mas. For example, I still have some chocolate covered meringue cookies laying around. I made a mess dessert a while back already, and I thought of doing that again. Here is the mini recipe for it. It is done so quick that even I can make it after dinner :)


Cherry Mess: (serves 1)
- 1 large meringue cookie (I had one with chocolate)
- a couple of tbsp canned cherry pie filling (when cherries are in season, of course use fresh)
- whipped cream

Crumble some meringue in the bottom of the glass. Scoop some cherry pie filling on top, and top it off with whipped cream. Repeat :D


1 comment:

  1. OK, so I am still catching up with the last couple of WOYWW return visits from LAST week, but if I wasn't "off" sugar I would totally dash to the store and make one of these. It sounds totally yummy and reminds me of the classic Philly cream cheese cheesecake, one of my all time favourite desserts from my childhood. Yum Yum

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (19 this week too!)

    ReplyDelete