Monday, January 13, 2014

Menu for week 02

Normally I try to post the menu on Sundays, but I am down with the flu. Sunday was the worst day, but I still am very nauseas. But I just needed to get out of bed for a bit because laying isn't everything either, so I needed to stretch a bit. Anyway, I will keep this short and sweet.


Sunday: Sajoer beans with rice and veggie balls in sateh sauce. Recipe will be posted tomorrow. I already scheduled that one :)


Monday: Patatoes, vegetarian bell pepper schnitzel, more beans and apple sauce.


Tuesday and Wednesday: Arabian Eggplant soup, recipe to come.


Thursday and Friday: Risotto with vegetarian bacon, sundried tomatoes, cheese and Italian herbs. Recipe to come.


Friday dessert: Cherry Eaton Mess. Recipe to come.
Saturday: Sushi - forgot to take a picture.

I had a menu planned for this week, but it is already upside down because I can hardly eat. Anyway, have a great week all!


2 comments:

  1. This looks really tasty! I might have to try this, I've got a new blog recipe coming out today if you'd like to take a peak! www.mathurini.wordpress.com Good to meet you on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really tasty! I might have to try this, I've got a new blog recipe coming out today if you'd like to take a peak! www.mathurini.wordpress.com Good to meet you on here!

    ReplyDelete