Fish Cuisine: (serves 4)
- 4 white fish filets (like cod), defrosted
- 1 large lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 old slices of bread without crusts, in crumbs
- 6-8 heaping tbsp of low fat quark
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees. Pat the fish dry with a paper towel and add some salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in a bowl and add parsley and garlic. Grate the lemon, and add the peel as well.
Then add the quark oil and a squeeze of lemon juice and mix everything together.
Lay the fish filets on a baking sheet on an oven tray and spoon the mixture over the fish. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
Of course you can so this with all kind of spices :)