Friday, November 20, 2015

Bento: Pesto Couscous

This blog is called She Likes Bento and there are hardly any bento shown anymore. I know, I know! This is mainly because I only need one a month and I often only take one dish with me that I eat with the soup I buy at school. I considered changing the name of this blog even, but that means changing all my links with it, which is too much hassle. But today I have another simple bento for you. The blog the answer is food has a nice category that shares recipes for food on the go. There I saw this very tasty salad that I just had to take with me. I ate it with a mushroom soup. Yum!!


Pesto Couscous (serves 1)
- 100 gr green beans
- 0.25 courgette
- 60 gr couscous
- 1 tbsp green pesto
- 1 tbsp yoghurt

Quarter the courgette and cut the beans into 3 cm pieces. Boil them for about 8 minutes. Put the couscous in a bowl and pour 100 ml boiling water over it. Stir it for about 1 minute. Then cover it and leave it rest for a few minutes. Then fluff it up with a fork once more and add the pesto and yoghurt. Lastly add the veggies and you are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment